Exit this website now
Books and Packets
- Carnes, Patrick J. Facing the Shadow: Starting Sexual and Relationship Recovery. Hazeldon Publishing and Educational Services, 2001.
- Carnes, Patrick J., David Delmonico, Elizabeth Griffin, & Joseph Moriarity. In the Shadows of the Net: Breaking Free of Compulsive Online Sexual Behavior. Hazelden Information Education, 2004.
- Dines, Gail. Pornland; How Porn has Hijacked our Sexuality, Beacon Press, 2010.
- Gross, Craig, The Dirty Little Secret: Uncovering the Truth behind Porn, Zondervan, 2006.
- Laaser, Mark. Healing the Wounds of Sexual Addiction (formerly Faithful and True: Sexual Integrity in a Fallen World) Zondervan Publishing, 2004.
- Levin, Diane and Jean Kilbourne. So Sexy So Soon: The New Sexualized Childhood and What Parents Can Do to Protect Their Kids, Ballentine Books, 2008.
- Paul, Pamela. Pornified: How Pornography Is Damaging Our Lives, Our Relationships, and Our Families, Owl Books; Reprint edition, 2006.
- Pornography: Lies, Truth and Hope. Mennonite Central Committee, 2013. Download pdf file
- Pornography, The Secret Sin: This packet examines the relationship between pornography and abuse, and includes information, stories, and preventive steps. MCC, 2007.
- Reid, Rory and Dan Gray. Confronting Your Spouse’s Pornography Problem, Silverleaf Press, 2006.
- Safe Families: Provides resources for parents, Boston, MA.
- Sexual Compulsives Anonymous: Based on the 12-step program, New York, NY.
- Sex Addiction Help: Created by Dr. Patrick J. Carnes, Director of the Gentle Path program at Pine Grove Behavioral Center, Hattiesburg, MS.
- Stop Porn Culture!: Progressive, feminist organization, Arcata, CA.