- Sacred Trust is an excellent resource by Carol Penner that expands on this topic through stories, reflections, and theological discussion.
- Understanding sexual abuse by a church leader is an MCC publication that further explores topics such as power, the patterns of a perpetrator, and what is necessary for change, justice-making, and how to support those impacted.
- Safe Connections: What Parishioners Can Do to Understand and Prevent Clergy Sexual Abuse (Evangelical Lutheran Church in America)
- Healing in congregations after clergy sexual abuse (Evangelical Lutheran Church in American)
- Abuse by a Clergy FAQ
- Broken and Beautiful: Chalmers and Peters
- SNAP Survivors Network of those Abused by Priests: is an agency that holds a registry of clergy who have sexually offended. One chapter of their agency includes:
- MAP: Mennonite Abuse Prevention Registry. They also offer advocacy for individuals wishing to seek justice by publicly identifying a perpetrator.
- Our Stories Untold: a blog about sexual violence in faith communities
- Into Account: support for survivors seeking justice, accountability, and recovery in christian contexts.
- Sexual Abuse by Church Leaders and Healing for Victims: Carolyn Holderread Heggen
Plenary presentations from #ChurchToo Conference 2019 @ Canadian Mennonite University
David Martin: Confronting Ministerial Sexual Misconduct in the Church
Carolyn Klassen: A therapist’s humble, human, and quite possibly flawed perspective on #churchtoo
Carol Penner – Abuse in the Church: Sin, Accountability, and Forgiveness