- This event has passed.
How Churches can Respond to Family Violence During COVID 19: Connecting and Supporting Victims of Domestic Violence: The Role of Manitoba Victim Services
May 29 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
The Salvation Army in partnership with Breaking the Silence on Domestic Violence is inviting pastors and religious leaders to a zoom meeting with the Victim Services to discuss:
- Role of Victim Services in general
- Role of Domestic Violence Support Services in supporting people who have experienced domestic violence
- Available services to support victims and their families
- Legal options for victims and their families
- Legal parameters around disclosure and confidentiality
Please email email@example.com to confirm your attendance and to receive the zoom invite.